Tuesday, July 13, 2010

30 for 30 - TEN!!!

I'm a third of the way there, folks! Today was a long, hot day of running errands followed by a lovely evening reprieve in the form of dinner at The White Owl with a friend, followed by a trip to the movies to see Knight and Day. I was surprised by how much I liked that movie! Highly recommended.

sandals - GAP, skirt - American Apparel, belt - J. Crew, top - vintage (my mom's)

I did a bit of remixing here--the skirt is actually quite long, so I rolled the waistband and belted it higher to make the length a little more current. It's not rocket science (or even a dress turned into a top), but I'm working in baby steps here.

It finally felt like summer again today! It got up to 94 or so and is supposed to climb higher in the next few days. Thank god -- I was starting to feel like I lived somewhere normal.



My bracelets were all tangled together in my jewelry box this morning and I just decided to go with it! Also, I listened to a lot of music from the 60s today--this song in particular always gets me excited for hot hot hot weather.


1 comment:

Pie said...

pretty, pretty outfit and that shirt is precious!