Monday, November 8, 2010

A Week of Tea Towels!

Happy Monday, everybody! My weekend was NOT long enough--I spent Saturday working, and Sunday doing a very long and involved deep-cleaning of my space. But I did get to go to the movies on Saturday night, and it feels sooooo nice to finally have everything tidy and clean again!

I also watched the last episode of Sherlock on Masterpiece Mystery last night. What a cliff-hanger! The time in front of the TV gave me the opportunity to finish the final tea-towel in a set that I've been embroidering for myself. The patterns are iron-on vintage reproduction patterns that I found at Hobby Lobby. I've been working on these for a few months whenever I have down time from other projects. I love them! They're going to look perfect in my super-cute future kitchen.



Aaah I seriously can't get over how cute they are.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

K! They turned out beautifully! I think Wednesday is my favorite. And I watched Masterpiece last night, too, and I actually yelled at the television when the credits started rolling.