Monday, November 15, 2010

Taking a Day Off

(via)

I had big plans for today--my day off. I was going to be terrifyingly productive, run all over town, and accomplish all the things I'd been putting off for weeks. Instead, I woke up with a migraine, and spent more or less the whole day reading blogs, taking Advil, and drinking herbal tea. I hate the frustrating feeling of losing a day--but this was my body's way of telling me to take some time off. The bright side is that I've run across a ton of new blogs and great posts during my epic day of interneting!

~101 Ways to Cheer Yourself Up Part One & Part Two

~A great list from Yes and Yes of "31 Things I've Learned in 31 Years" (this whole list is so very true and wise)

~I'm totally in love with the blog One Pearl Button. Alli's a grad student in Archeology who posts all about photography, sewing, knitting, crafting... all the things I love!

Have you guys run across any great bloggy finds lately?

p.s. I've been using Pinterest to keep track of all my online discoveries (I've gone a little nuts posting sewing and crafting tutorials lately!). If you're on Pinterest, follow me, and if you're not on Pinterest, I can send you an invite!

2 comments:

May said...

I noticed you sent me an invite to pinterest a while back. Been meaning to try it out and now that I've seen how you can organize it, I'm very tempted. I've been using my tumblr account for much the same purpose -
electrofervor.tumblr.com

ruth said...

I just looked at pinterest for the first time! It looks so nice! Please send me an invite! I'm so happy at the prospect of organizing everything I like that I cannot stop using exclamation points! :)