Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I'm Wearing

I think I'm going to return to doing weekly outfit posts here, because I really do like sharing outfits that I put together, and I think it helps me to put a little more care into what I'm wearing. I don't know if this really falls under the category of "dressing more like a grown-up," but I at least felt put-together in this outfit, and ready for a day of writing at home and running a few errands. Excuse my awkward pose--it was very windy, and I have yet to master the whole "self-timer" thing. I recently purchased a remote for my camera and I'm excited to play with it soon--hopefully it will make self-portraits much easier!

top - OK Tees
sweater - Target
belt - F21
jeans - GAP
boots - Target

I love this shirt! I purchased it from the OK Tees guys at Indie Emporium. I love how the heart is approximately over the actual location of my heart! Very cute.

I'm not working today, so I'm hoping to get some serious sewing, cleaning, and writing accomplished and to take a trip to the library. Tonight I start a new photography class! This one is on studio lighting, which is a topic I'm rather intimidated by and know very little about--here's hoping for the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Indie Emporium. Did you see me? I was totally there. :) Love those tees.

Kathryn said...

I love Indie Emporium! I think I did see you there... I was a vendor too!