Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Fair! Part 2

I love the fair. When I was but a wee baby Kathryn, my first outing with my parents after I was born was to the fair. The fair is in my blood, it's in my heart, it's in my soul. It's the perfect combination of deliciously bizarre food, handicrafts on display, baby animals, creepy midway attractions, and incredible people watching. Oh, and did I mention the food? Sadly I only got to eat cheese on a stick (a must for any vegetarian who secretly misses corn dogs and isn't too picky about the questionably vegetarian preparation methods of said cheese on a stick), and my beloved PINEAPPLE WHIP. I sprung for the $6 cup, I think it was a solid choice.

manna from heaven


death-defying dog trick show, to benefit shelter animals!

Amaaaazing 4-H displays. I love this kind of thing. Pumpkin cow!

BAYBEEEEE GOATS!!!

Sheep and baby sheep! These sheep rock! (this one's for you, Allison)

No comments: